How to check someones criminal record?

My sister is going to marry the biggest loser, hes been in prison but for what im not sure as the story keeps changing as does the term served, is there anyway a normal member of the public can check someones criminal record?:huh:

Why is he a loser?

My sister is going to marry the biggest loser, hes been in prison but for what im not sure as the story keeps changing as does the term served, is there anyway a normal member of the public can check someones criminal record?:huh:

You could google is name to see what comes up, if the sentence was reported in a newspaper it may well be on the internet.

it was some time ago now (years) and trust me hes a loser, i did check the sheff star archives but he wont give a proper date so its impossible

it was some time ago now (years) and trust me hes a loser, i did check the sheff star archives but he wont give a proper date so its impossible

Ah OK fair enough. I guess you probably know best.

Search him up on facebook or something, check out his friends etc.

He has no friends, no job, even his own son and daughter and parents dont like him, he is a vile lazy man

Lol I know one like that he don`t live on sicey avenue does he lol

call a lawyer get them to do it for you

We don't have access to PNC computers I'm afraid. Wish we did!

Much as you might care for your sisters welfare, perhaps you should accept that it's her decision? She might not thank you for interfering in her affairs. Try and be happy for her because I'm pretty sure that is what she will appreciate more than anything. Should things go pear shaped in the future then I'm sure that she will be grateful for your support. It might be hard for you to take a step back but sometimes it's for the best. If you don't you could risk losing the trust of the sister that you obviously love.

We don't have access to PNC computers I'm afraid. Wish we did!

Oh I`m sure there are ways and means to do checks lol

Get someone to pretend to be the man and ask for a Police Check from the police station. Used to cost £10 when I did it 10 years ago. Might be more now.