Best place in sheffield to sell gold

eccalsall road

What, in the middle of the street?

Be specific, my dear.

so, Tom Cobley

where do i find one of these registered government precious metal watsits?:huh:

ignore all the above threads, stick em on ebay, my wife put her gold on ebay and got probably twice what the rip off merchants in sheffield wanted to give her.

dont forget they need to make a profit on what they buy from you!

ignore all the above threads, stick em on ebay, my wife put her gold on ebay and got probably twice what the rip off merchants in sheffield wanted to give her.

Is 'trying to make a living and employing people by offering a convenient service in a decent location at a price people will pay' the same as being 'a rip-off merchant'?

I sold some old gold to the place on Ecclesall Road (UK Bullion?) I have no idea if it was the best price, but it seemed fair enough to me for a bit of old toot I found in the back of a drawer - I got half of what I paid for it, which bearing in mind the retailers markup when I bought it and their profit when they bought it off me seemed fair enough, and it was much less trouble that messing about with eBay.

I agree 100%

Ebay is the best place by far!!!!!!!!

The price of gold changes daily,most jewelers will buy scrap gold,but for jewelry ask if they will buy as usable item.

Here is an indication of scrap prices.(Just 1 I found shop around)

http://www.falkosgold.co.uk/scrap_gold/

Have you noticed how there are now loads of people on itv wanting your gold?

Be careful.

Edited by matsalleh

I buy gold and give a good price for it.I also used to offer a collection service to suit the seller BUT NO MORE.On Saturday i was contacted by phone from a fellow Forum user to buy some gold.A place and time was arranged.Withinin 1 minute of being there i was jumped on given a good beating and stabbed.I ended up in hospital.I have been recomended by the likes of Scrapper,Grower and Jay69 just to mention a few.I will no longer be offering the same service and in the future all contact will be done through P.M and all arranged by myself for security reasons.

What, in the middle of the street?

Be specific, my dear.

careful mr gingerbread man you know what happened to the other gingerbread man he got eaten alllllllllllllll up lololololol

if anyone wants me pm on here thanks

Ramsdens in Sheffield city centre! havent got a clue where it is, but they pay the going rate!

Don't be fooled by that postal gold advert, as i know someone who sent off 10 grams of gold he received a cheque for £16 robbing twots!

inside tj hughes high street i saw afew people selling gold last fri .just in the door way