Is this the most ugly console ever?

Is this the most ugly console ever?

No, No, No, No, NO!

It is pretty hideous though.

No, No, No, No, NO!

I quite liked all of them designs apart from the 1st one.

No, No, No, No, NO!

I'll give you the turbo grafx but not the rest:P I had one and it was a horrible thin plastic mess

I don't like skins or designs on consoles at all. Discrete and hidden, but assessable enough to put in your games and take them out.

Colours are fine though I suppose. I hate the star wars one, but then again I hate star wars. This union flag one does look like tatty old jeans. Or new jeans if you're one of those hipster idiots that buy levis.

I don't think it's ugly, essentially it's still the standard Xbox 360 Slim design. However I will say it looks extremely tacky, as does the Star Wars edition.

But then again, I'm not a form over function kinda guy. If it does the job it was originally designed to do and it's form isn't an integral part of that, then really I don't care what it looks like.

It's less ugly than the original xbox.

The really ugly consoles often don't (didn't - design has improved) work properly either, like that toilet lookalike Atari Jaguar CD, worst games console ever. The big ugly hole at the back is the cartridge slot, facing up with no dust cover, if a bit of dust gets in the games don't work. The pads were even more painful to look at & use. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Jaguarcd.jpg

Edited by anywebsite

The original xbox isn't ugly at all, design is decent and is symmetrical. Cant say the same for the ps2 though.

That looks awful, I can't imagine it fitting in anywhere.
Yes as most stuff is today: PURE GARBAGE!!