Anyone else getting a poor/no TV signal

I usually get an amazing signal, this evening I've got zippo. Its definitely not my equipment as I have the same problem on two TV's and I have tried retuning them both. I have looked on the internet for transmitter problems at Emley moor and not found any mention of an issue this evening. Is anyone else experience no/noticeably bad reception this evening, and if so does anyone know if it has anything to do with the switchover?

Yes - I've had to turn the HD channel/s over. I think it's the weather. When it rained heavy the signal went. All ok now though :)

Yep problems here too I assume it is either heavy rain or the wind.

The Emley Moor Transmitter which serves more 4 million people across Yorkshire will switch to digital as of midnight tonight.

For anyone struggling to retune their boxes or need assistance New Channels in Sheffield are running a re-tune service. www.newchannels.tv 0114 3210704

The Emley Moor Transmitter which serves more 4 million people across Yorkshire will switch to digital as of midnight tonight.

For anyone struggling to retune their boxes or need assistance New Channels in Sheffield are running a re-tune service. www.newchannels.tv 0114 3210704

CORRECTION-it will switch BBC2 over tonight and then in S8 it will be the 21st for the rest.

i was fuming when the switch over bagan here i was away on holiday and it messed my sky up so nothing recorded

you will have to re-tune tomorrow as the emliy moor is going to digital at midnight tonight.

linzi w, Sky sattelite is not affected by this, only Freeview.

yes we had this problem with our freeview last night, everything seems to be ok today though.

i retuned this morning and have now lost channel's 21 and 22 and sky news on 82 now breaks up

I have no terrestrial signal on Freeview in S3, fortunately I have Sky so all's not totally lost :D

its a rescan day for some of us today and the next will be the 21st i think