Which is the best Value Gym in Sheffield?

I go to the Gym at the Hilton, its ace i love it :thumbsup:

They was doing some sort of offer the other week so us at work decided to join and got it for £39 a month but if the offers not on then i think its £49 a month, not to sure x

I recon the best value is Mcdonalds St Pauls in the city centre next to winter gardens wicked pool suna steam room ect.... Gym is good not expensive and never crowded

What is a reasonable price to pay for membership to health clubs? I tend to use a normal gym which Ive heard is much cheaper. I guess its all relative, but just curious...

I'm at fitness first & I only pay £20 a month. I can go to any of their branches in the country.

There is a gym by Yates' at the corner of division street, is anyone here a member or know whether it's any good ?

i am a member at concord sports centre. its £28.99 a month peak price and that gives me access to the pool, gym, classes and sauna and steam room from 7.30am until 10pm any day. i can also use all these facilities at hillsborough and ponds forge and don valley. don valley doesnt have a pool but you can use the running track if you like.

with regard to swimming lessons it isnt included in the membership as i enquired about this a few weeks ago but concord do offer adult swim lessons. their tell is 01142570053

PONDS FORGE

Which is the best value gym is Sheffield? I hear Greens is good.

What is the atmosphere like, which is the most friendliest ?

Also do any of these have swimming lesson facilitys, as I have a friend who is 34, and wants to use the pool, but still wears armbands. Do any of these gyms offer swimming lessons ?

So what are peoples experiences in these gyms? where are the best classes etc

plus you get full access to don valley, concord, hillsborough

Did anyone go to the swallow hotel gym, nether edge, and know how much it was :???:

does anyone know the name of the gym above ASK?

I prefer greens, its a much nicer gym than ponds forge etc etc but its a little bit more expensive.

Virgin gym is twice as big as Greens, more facilities, and cheaper.