Tesco 'ultra slim'

Hi forumers,

The summer is real close and i still have a ruddy podge lol, i have just bought some 'ultra slim meal replacement' from tesco which is 213calories per serving, its tescos brand and i was just wondering if anyone has tried this at all? and how well did it work for you?

Does you have any other tips or used something similar that has worked good for you?

let me know, the podge has to go!!!! :roll:

Cut down on carbs ( bread, noodles, rice) and grill or boil everything but eat as much meat and veg, fruit as yu like, you won't go hungry. ( avod also the usual chocci bikkies and fatty crisps) I lost 1 stone in 2 months. Have the occasional treat and avoid the commercial rubbish, do it yourself, it's easy, healthier and cheaper!!! Good luck!! :)

Hi

For a handful of calories more, you could have a piece of fish/chicken, some veg and a small jacket spud - and feel full!

Good luck!

Assuming you're eating the right stuff already;

1. Walk or cycle to the shop as many times as you need to.

2. Eat the same meals but half the portion size.

3. Repeat.

But I'd ignore the disgusting chemical meal replacement shakes and save some money.

Fully agree with all other replies. Cut out ALL the junk, eat a healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner only watch the portion size. Add in more activity even if its only walking up stairs intead of the lift. I followed this plan. It was EASY , much easier than I thought it was going to be. Never felt hunger pangs at all. I took up hiking and aquafit too. I've lost almost 3 stone since November 09 and I feel fantastic. Admitedly I've never tried diet shakes but cant imagine that they would be better than eating sensibly to be honest.

Hi forumers,

The summer is real close and i still have a ruddy podge lol, i have just bought some 'ultra slim meal replacement' from tesco which is 213calories per serving, its tescos brand and i was just wondering if anyone has tried this at all? and how well did it work for you?

Does you have any other tips or used something similar that has worked good for you?

let me know, the podge has to go!!!! :roll:

Fray Bentos steak and ale pies work every time for me! The tins come in very useful too! :)

i follwed the slim fast plan for a month this year and only lost 1lb. I've started eating fruit and vegetables primarily now and i feel great!