Barf feeding suppliers

hi i am going to be raw feeding my dogs as soon as possible so i am currently looking into suppliers.

i have 3 so they need just under 5lb of meat a day, i have had a look at daf and am just wondering if anyone knows of any other suppliers or shops which may be local to me, preferably where the meat is already pre mixed as i am rubbish with measurments.

thanks in advance

Doesn't the place down Woodbourne road supply raw foods ?

yes but its just chicken breast, they need bones and organs too it tends to be cheaper buying in bulk and pre mixed would be so much easier for me lol

Ah, didn't realise it was only chicken.

Not sure where S2 is but we use Better 4 pets on langsett road. Really helpful and they do a couple of bulk deals. Plenty of choice too.

they are having that at the moment but as part raw in the evening and biscuits when they want, once i have a chest freezer and have run out of biscuits they are going on it properly

Better4Pets, Langestt Road, Hillsborough. S6. They Deliver Too.

Not sure where S2 is but we use Better 4 pets on langsett road. Really helpful and they do a couple of bulk deals. Plenty of choice too.

thanks i have just messaged them

If you telephone DAF they will give plenty of advice, they are a lovely team. I use Real Pet Grub at hillsborough, but that may be too far out for you, check them out on facebook.

DAF do deliver to individuals but in mot sure on the quantities, we dont have a chest freezer (or the space for one) so we shop weekly at RPG.

The DAF stuff is pre packaged into 1lb bags, and if you work in rough half or even quarters you wont go too far wrong, its easy to serve that way rather than weighing precisely.

If you have the chance though, pop down to Real Pet Grub, speak to the lovely family down their, and they will give you as much or as little help as you need.

Good luck with the change :D

We use Real Pet Grub too :hihi: They are very reasonably priced. Daf delivery is free on orders over £50, so a decent freezer would be needed.

if i use daf i need to order the 5lb bags which come in packs of 12 so i really need the freezer, better4pets do delivereys so im just waiting on them to contact me back with a price list, i will look the other one up thanks