Indian Grocery Shops in Sheffield

Hi ...

I am staying near Bunglows and beers bar, City Hall, Sheffield. Can anyone suggest me, where can i find Shops to Buy Indian Grocery Items.

wheat Floor for Rotis and other spices.

Regard,

Mahesh

There are plenty of indian groceries along london road and abbeydale road. There are also a number on spital hill and i think the chinese supermarket in town also stocks indian spices. There is a stall on the sheaf market that does indian stuff too including fresh herbs and veg.

Mahesh Bhai,

Chem che?

Lots of Asian grocery stores on London/Abbeydale Rd. If you need any further help PM me.

If you go up West Street passed the S1 pub and Post Office there's a great little combined newsagent/ grocery store/ halal butchers. I get all my fresh herbs, spices and flatbreads from there. Prices Aren't bad at all - it's more otr less opposite The Swim Inn (Wetherspoons) so very near where you are.

I use the one in the market quite often....I've always found what I was looking for there and not expensive either.

Mujhe malum hai ki bahut Bharat khana ke dukan London Road aur Abbeydale Road par hai!

shpoolx thik hai.

Thanks Guys... actually I got max of things at TESCO only... Big Tesco.