Best Place To Get Married In Sheffield?

Congratulations

We are getting married at the Leopold Hotel in city centre. It's like a mini stately home inside but with a central location! Great for guests as well as super easy to get to!

We're getting married at Mosborough Hall, it's lovely - you get exclusive use if their wedding building. They don't have much in the way of grounds though.

Whitley Hall is lovely. But... The dining room is oddly shaped - the top table isn't positioned like a top table should be and a lot of people won't be able to see it. Not bad food though.

Well this depends on wether you are having a religious ceremony and if you are not. ide suggest going to botanical gardens my cousin got married there at the green house at the very top it was beautiful. x

Have you seen aston hall? My mum and stepdad got married there and me and my fiance are contemplating it! The ground and everything are beautiful and get in touch if you want a creche! :)

I recently spent a lot of time looking round Sheffields wedding venues, me and the missus tied the knot in December, and in the end we plumped for Hassop Hall. Properly amazing venue, and the food meal options are also top notch.

With that said there are a lot of other great venues around, it really depends on your budget, the number of guests you intend to invite, and also your personal tastes#!

Hi we are getting married at Chatsworth, very reasonable, congratulations !

I too second the Maynard. Whirlowbrook Hall remains open until this September if you're looking for this year

Hi again. We've been looking around today and completely fallen in love with Mosborough

Hall, anybody been to or had their wedding there? :)

Had a meal at Mosborough Hall - very nice....:-)

try a church where all marriages should take place in the eyes of god. not some posh hotel or beauty spot,which is just showing off you will need the money thats spent on a lavish wedding costing £15,000 quid you will need all the money you can get with this government. if you want an alernative place try the cutlers hall