1960s and 1970s Sweets

Dose anybody remember crackerjack's, you use to get a free toy with them, am sure i wasn't dreaming :huh: :huh:

Sherbet lemons, Cherry Lips, Floral Gums, Holland's 1d Arrow toffee-bar.

Barrett's sherbet with liquorice dip. Beech Nut chewing gum. Five Boys chocolate.

I used to get a 5p mix - Mojos, Black Jack, Fruit Salad, Drum Stick Lolly, Flying saucer, cola bottles, bazooka joe

My chocolate favourite was Texan ...hated caramac though

I also remember some little chocolate button type things in a white packet with a giraffe on ..no idea what they were called but they were great ....and some sweets in a cardboard packet called pick pockets.

What about the smokers selection box 50s/60s era, only used to see them at Christmas.

Its contents were chocolate cigarettes, matches a lighter and a pipe.

And a few chocolate cigars, plenty of stuff to get the young non smoker interested.

What would the anti smokers think of this now? :D

What about the smokers selection box 50s/60s era, only used to see them at Christmas.

Its contents were chocolate cigarettes, matches a lighter and a pipe.

And a few chocolate cigars, plenty of stuff to get the young non smoker interested.

What would the anti smokers think of this now? :D

i used to like those candy cigarettes and have never smoked as an adult. I think kids are molly coddled too much now. i also liked spangles, rhubarb and custard sweets and kop kopps amongst others.

I used to get a 5p mix - Mojos, Black Jack, Fruit Salad, Drum Stick Lolly, Flying saucer, cola bottles, bazooka joe

My chocolate favourite was Texan ...hated caramac though

I also remember some little chocolate button type things in a white packet with a giraffe on ..no idea what they were called but they were great ....and some sweets in a cardboard packet called pick pockets.

pick pockets pickapicka pocket all you've got to do is help yourself to ipickpockets.i remember the damn advert but not the sweets .

Guest Ant

All my favourite sweets have been covered, so I'm going to throw into the ring greatest cereal mankind has ever tasted:

Puffa Puffa Rice.

Mmmmmmmmmm.

pick pockets pickapicka pocket all you've got to do is help yourself to ipickpockets.i remember the damn advert but not the sweets .

Done a search for pickpocketts if that's the right spelling and 0 results,

like yourself i remember the add but not the sweet?

bulls eyes and chocolate tools, cream soda, pear drops ya can still ger em but they dont taste the same

bulls eyes and chocolate tools, cream soda, pear drops ya can still ger em but they dont taste the same

Can't remember chocolate tools but once had a toffee hammer.:hihi:

Keillers butterscotch mmmmmmmmm. Butterscotch isn't the same anymore.