Avengers Assemble

I saw it on Tuesday on screen 7, excellent movie (see my review on the "rate the last movie you saw" thread) but didn't need 3D IMO, it would've been just as good without.

I saw it on Wednesday found it an incredible film best Iv'e seen yet though the other half wasn't to keen.

It was funny in parts to 10/10.

I enjoyed the movie, the IMAX screen was superb but I'm not sure the that 3D really added to the film, I'd have liked to see it on the IMAX in 2D. The best part for me was the Batman trailer it gave me serious goosebumps.

To Beakerzoid

Reckon Avengers will be on Imax on 21st or 22nd May or will it definitely have moved on by then?

And has the speaker issue been rectified (sorry if previously answered) as I'm not going until they are.

To Beakerzoid

Reckon Avengers will be on Imax on 21st or 22nd May or will it definitely have moved on by then?

And has the speaker issue been rectified (sorry if previously answered) as I'm not going until they are.

I went last night and there wasn't any speaker issues.

To Beakerzoid

Speakers back to 100% functionality again.

Can't say for sure whether Avengers will still be on IMAX later in May. Dark Shadows is out this Friday and will be in there, but we may end up sharing the screen in the next few weeks due to the popularity of Avengers. Nothing is certain as of yet.

I finally watched the Avengers on Saturday (Imax 3D).

Great film, Mark Ruffalo did NOT disappoint as Banner/Hulk, you could tell from the beginning there's something bubbling away under the surface, something the previous actors (Eric Bana/Edward Norton) didn't capture.

Hope he plays Hulk again in the future.

I finally watched the Avengers on Saturday (Imax 3D).

Great film, Mark Ruffalo did NOT disappoint as Banner/Hulk, you could tell from the beginning there's something bubbling away under the surface, something the previous actors (Eric Bana/Edward Norton) didn't capture.

Hope he plays Hulk again in the future.

He's been signed up for 5 movies to play the Hulk, I agree Mark Ruffalo stole it for me.

My only worry is that he worked perfectly as a foil against the others when being Dr Banner and I enjoyed the "Hulk smash" when he was his alter ego, but I do worry about whether he could build a movie around this.

was made back in 2008. The scene starting at 2:50 bears an UNCANNY resemblance to a similar scene in the Avengers movie. Was the storyboard in production back then (possible leaks) or does anyone think the scene in the movie may be a nod to the effort/dedication put into this short?

was made back in 2008. The scene starting at 2:50 bears an UNCANNY resemblance to a similar scene in the Avengers movie. Was the storyboard in production back then (possible leaks) or does anyone think the scene in the movie may be a nod to the effort/dedication put into this short?

....or maybe just coicidence?

Guessing looking back on this now is weird seen as it such a hit atm