Worrying about dying :(

Does anyone else worry about dying ,or is it only me ? im not ill or anything, im not over the hill, i have a good job, but i am in a dodgy relationship,, Sometimes i lay awake at night worrying about dying, :(:mad::mad::mad:

Dorothy Rowe wrote that the way we perceive death determines the way we live our lives. I remember first understanding the concept of mortality as a child. That was a scary moment. It will be the same as before we were born! I just worry about getting all the stuff done that I want to before I am too old or infirm (or dead).

thank you Ghostrider.. i thought it was only me, :):)

Nope, lying awake at night, worrying about dying - I have done it for years...

are you making fun of me Ghostrider ??

No, not at all, im being serious.

Time to start really living each day then isn't it.

its more getting old that worries me sick, i am absolutly petrified of being old and wrinkly and possibly being to frail to look after myself :(

Does anyone else worry about dying ,or is it only me ? im not ill or anything, im not over the hill, i have a good job, but i am in a dodgy relationship,, Sometimes i lay awake at night worrying about dying, :(:mad::mad::mad:

Live for the moment, enjoy every day, and as Frank Sinatra said " Better enjoy yourself cos youre a long time dead " !! :)

Worrying about dying?

Is it the actual process, getting old and ill, or the eternity of nothing afterwards?

If it's the latter then you may as well worry about the eternity of nothing that preceded your birth.

As Woody Allen said

"It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens."