Crystal peaks photo booths

could anyone tell me if there are any photo booths at crystal peaks and how much do they cost

many thanks

don't know price but there was one in wilkinsons and one outside mcdonalds. Also the photo shop will do them for you just down from next, and wizards photography in the market.

could anyone tell me if there are any photo booths at crystal peaks and how much do they cost

many thanks

theres one outside sainsburys think its about five pounds i used it last year for driving licence photos so it may have gone up a bit since then

I have mine taken at the photo shop, down from Next. Much more pleasant than those awful machines.

Outside Sainsburys, £5, five pictures. I used it yesterday :)

Is this for ID photos? I asked the photographer in the market how much and I think he said was £4.50 for 6. The pictures are good I had my passport photo taken there.

Is this for ID photos? I asked the photographer in the market how much and I think he said was £4.50 for 6. The pictures are good I had my passport photo taken there.

The booth stated the photos offer the quality needed for Passports and Driving Licences.

There is one outside Sainsburys and also one upstairs near the large gregge bakery, hope this helps.

I used the guy in the market when I had mine done.

They were accepted by the DVLA!!

The booth stated the photos offer the quality needed for Passports and Driving Licences.

So does the photographer, I put I got my passport pic taken there in my post.

So does the photographer, I put I got my passport pic taken there in my post.

Brilliant stuff