Pound Bakery In Sheffield

The Pound Bakery is very good indeed as The Gleegs shop needed some competition as they were getting away with charging High prices for the Food they were selling,Brown Breadcakes very good indeed an getting 4 Breadcakes for £1 is just Brilliant,2 Cornish Pasties for £1,so this shop will now getting more people coming to town to try the shop out,an make Greegs reduce there prices

If a pound bakery is going to bring shoppers back to town the place is in far worse state than I ever imagined.

No contest, Greggs is the best. Not tried the one in Sheffield but not been impressed with the Pound bakery in Barnsley or Chester.

No contest, Greggs is the best. Not tried the one in Sheffield but not been impressed with the Pound bakery in Barnsley or Chester.

Cannot comment on Pound Bakery, but Greggs pasties are disgusting.

Tried Pound bakery today,its cheap, warm and thats about it, wont be going again though.

think its fine tbh, nice price for lunch as id left it too late to make a pack up and the sausage rolls are a good size compared to greggs but i left one my workmates as I couldnt eat 2 as well as a sandwich!

but the problem I have is when i finish work I have to walk past that now as well as greggs! need to stay away from the temptation for pasties :hihi: