Groupon Sheffield?

Everyone who got the voucher got a good deal. Just because Groupon messed up, doesn't mean that everyone suffered.

The mini cupcakes are lovely, just enough and at it won't mean my favourite shop going bust.

If you really believe the Fancie line of "we couldn't accept the offer as we'd go bust" then you're extremely naive.

They make an exceptional amount of profit on the cupcakes and trust me any business who is able to open a store in Meadowhall isn't short of cash!

No they didn't.

As for Groupon....hmm. Enough said.

Yeah they did.

Enough said.

If you really believe the Fancie line of "we couldn't accept the offer as we'd go bust" then you're extremely naive.

They make an exceptional amount of profit on the cupcakes and trust me any business who is able to open a store in Meadowhall isn't short of cash!

Where is the store in Meadowhall?

I've had some good deals- facials, massages, hairdressing and meals. It's worth joining. Whats the problem with Fancies? I haven't been to redeem my voucher yet.

Groupon should refund the money if the offer isn't honoured.

Mod Note

Some posts containing insults along with every post that quoted or referred to them have been removed along with every post that referred to the deleted posts and so on until all trace has been removed.

If you think your post was unfairly removed by this process, blame the ones posting the insults.

If you can't discuss this issue without insulting people then the thread will be closed and the perpetrators may face further action.

Yeah they did.

Enough said.

I'm sorry?

I didn't - and neither did my friend. That's just two that I know of.

Im really annoyed how Fancies are passing the blame onto groupon when then got the contract with the customers wrong.

Groupon have done nothing wrong but have still offered great customer services by giving people their money back.

Fancies on the other hand have terrible customer service, have started using cheap ingredients and acted dishonourably throughout this debacle.

I recently started a Law course as part of my learning with Lifelong learning at Sheffield Uni, we covered (briefly) the case against kodak in 2002 who refused to honour their online sales, I would say they lost but they settled out of court which is as good as saying they would have lost in court and set a precedence. If youre interested why Fancies are so in the wrong then look it up.

Groupon have done nothing wrong but have still offered great customer services by giving people their money back.

Despite several mails and telephone calls, I haven't got mine back.

... we covered (briefly) the case against kodak in 2002 who refused to honour their online sales, I would say they lost but they settled out of court which is as good as saying they would have lost in court and set a precedence.

You're new to the Law, I can tell.

Welcome to the forum.

from a business perspective, Groupon is a complete rip-off. They called us to try and get us on the website. I f I remember correctly, we had to offer discounted rehearsal and then anyone using the voucher we would have to pay Groupon HALF of the money we made from it???

Sheffield Forum saved the day, because after a lot of tooing and fro-ing I persuaded the lady on the phone that I would be better of on the music section for free on Sheffield Forum, than to millions of people on Groupon, who may or may not be musicians and who may or may not be from Sheffield

No they didn't.

As for Groupon....hmm. Enough said.

If you weren't happy, you should have got your money back then shouldn't you.

I love to complain about things if I get the opportunity, a good rant a day about something that is wrong makes me quite happy, but this is actually one that didn't deserve a rant and I actually feel quite sorry for them.

And the person who said that they are rubbish now and use rubbish ingredients, don't go to them, I am sure they will live without your custom if you hate them so much. I happen to love them and will continue to go for a treat every so often.