Car Sprayers in & around sheffield???

Hi,

I'm after a sprayer, preferably someone with experience with classics but I'm not that fussed, quality job at a low price is what I'm after. If you know someone/ are someone please post or pm me (it's for a respray of a classic mini). If I'm happy with them there's potential for me to pass on quite a lot of work.

Thanks in advance! :)

I can thoroughly recommend Shaw Motors Ltd on Loxley Road (on the left, just after you have left Malin Bridge). They have done a couple of jobs for me, and their workmanship is excellent at a reasonable price. They were both repairs after accidents, but I will definitely use them again when I want the bonnet of my sports car respraying before too long (ten years' worth of stone chips).

try hillfoot garage,behind the old farfield pub on hillfoot bridge,lad who sprays them is a top sprayer,you will see that when you get there,he paints new accident damaged cars every day,call chris 01142 700966

Give both those places a ring monday, thankyou! keep 'em coming :)

try hillfoot garage,behind the old farfield pub on hillfoot bridge,lad who sprays them is a top sprayer,you will see that when you get there,he paints new accident damaged cars every day,call chris 01142 700966

WOULD ALSO DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THE ABOVE!!!

WOULD ALSO DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THE ABOVE!!!

That's good to hear will definitely give them a ring. What are the prices like though?

That's good to hear will definitely give them a ring. What are the prices like though?
very reasonable,but he does a top job,thats wot i think is better then a cheap spray job,they paint my vans,and i havent had a bad one yet,not like others you can mention,VAN MAN

very reasonable,but he does a top job,thats wot i think is better then a cheap spray job,they paint my vans,and i havent had a bad one yet,not like others you can mention,VAN MAN

Could I ask what price he does your vans at (just to give me an idea) Obviously my mini's a lot smaller and partially prepped.

give stewart a ring on 07831570498 he has been in the buisness for 31 years and has just restored a xjs jag...

Rang round go some quotes today, prices varied so I'm thinking I'll have to speak to people and let them see it in the flesh to get a solid quote. Not needing it spraying for a couple of months but I'm keeping all the details for then.

Cheers

where is hillfoot bridge ?

Hi Dave, I've reccommended MH motors before on here and Mark the sprayer has told me that forummers have used him and been happy with his work.

He is at Rear of 351 Loxley road

give him a ring on 0114 2349581