How much to carpet a 3 bed house

im after someone who may no how much average it would cost for a carpet shop to supply and fit cord carpet in a 3 bed house ie landing hallway 3 bedrooms

No one could give an estimate without knowing how big the rooms are and how much the carpet costs. But look around at the big carpet shop for free estimates.

roll end at wicker are great ive carpeted my 3 bedroom bedrooms stairs and landing and hallway and bathroom all for the bargain price of £430 delievered and fitted and they are nice carpet as i am really fussy,

I got mine from united carpets Barnsley road. Cost me £600 for my living room, stairs and 1 bedroom.

But couldnt possibly give you any insight as to the price without knowing the size of the rooms, price of the carpet.

roll end at wicker are great ive carpeted my 3 bedroom bedrooms stairs and landing and hallway and bathroom all for the bargain price of £430 delievered and fitted and they are nice carpet as i am really fussy,

The quality will be questionable at that price......ERM...VERY questionable. For a decentish quality carpet you are looking at a grand minimum....but hey....SHOP AROUND!

Theres one on Lane Top that advertises a 2 bed full house package for £299. Not sure what the cost would be for 3 beds, or the quality though.

The quality will be questionable at that price......ERM...VERY questionable. For a decentish quality carpet you are looking at a grand minimum....but hey....SHOP AROUND!

i thought that. must be really crap carpet, one thats nice for about 1 week and then it flattens and is awful.

we're getting 2 rooms done in my house, fairly average size, £950 - the carpet is mid-priced too, nothing fancy.

We payed £650 for hall, stairs and landing, medium quality carpet and underlay and our house isn't massive. We thought the price was about right.

I'm hunting about for carpets too for a two bed, just stairs, landing and two mid sized bedrooms (12'x10' ish). Thanks to the OP for posting, this thread will be good for me too!