Christine Talbot - Fit?

And then Beryl Reed.

Isnt she dead ?

If I had to choose which Christine that I could look like it would be the Christina from Dancing On Ice, hair is similar but can't skate

Is it that i've now accepted my thirties that all of a sudden Christine Talbot from Calendar becomes really attractive. It's like i've gone from Christina Aguilera to the sexy Ms Talbot. What happens in another few years Christina Talbot to Christine Hamilton..... Come to think of it Christine Hamilton......

I think WE'LL have to get in the queue behind unctious Dunc!

Guest Mod_Man

No absolutely not. Calender has the ugliest news presenters of all the channels (They did have a fit weather bird once). The last good looking one they had was Christa but now she's Harry's b*tch.

No absolutely not. Calender has the ugliest news presenters of all the channels (They did have a fit weather bird once). The last good looking one they had was Christa but now she's Harry's b*tch.

The male presenters are really ugly and old, with no sense of humour at all.Thats why I never watch it.

What about that Carolyn Hodgeson woman? :love:

Linkything

Guest Mod_Man
What about that Carolyn Hodgeson woman? :love:

Linkything

I remember her, she's not bad at all. I always saw her as the "Anneka Rice" of the show. I can't say I ever saw her in the studio. She was always away on some exotic location like a Fish processing plant in Grimsby.

I think Calendar has gone downhill in that they appear to be short of news. The weatherman now gets a mid-programme slot on the programme talking about weather phenomena before reappearing at the end with the forecast.

We don't seem to get the two news slots from 'our region'.

I think the weathergirls, Jo Blythe and her colleague from the Hope Valley, Kerrie Gosney, are very appealling.

http://geocities.com/mphillp/uk_buns.html