Low Bradfield Walks?

Does anyone know a good walk around Low Bradfield? I live in North Sheffield and really should make more use of the brilliant countryside we do have! Any other good walks in the area people know of please do tell!

Does anyone know a good walk around Low Bradfield? I live in North Sheffield and really should make more use of the brilliant countryside we do have! Any other good walks in the area people know of please do tell!

The one we do regularly is from Malin Bridge, along the River Loxley up to Damflask Reservoir (Via the Nags Head) then around the Reservoir to Lower Bradfield (via The Plough) then back.

The one we do regularly is from Malin Bridge, along the River Loxley up to Damflask Reservoir (Via the Nags Head) then around the Reservoir to Lower Bradfield (via The Plough) then back.

One walk that takes in the two best pubs by far :thumbsup:

go on the bradfield parish council website ( there is a link somewhere on here and i cant post a link sorry) they have brilliant details of walks around bradfield , but totally agree with taxman the walk through the loxley valley is lovely

One walk that takes in the two best pubs by far :thumbsup:

The Farmer's Blonde is excellent in both pubs, although the Nags Head is about 40p cheaper

The Farmer's Blonde is excellent in both pubs, although the Nags Head is about 40p cheaper

I like Farmers Plough, it has to be my favourite bitter at the moment :D

I like Farmers Plough, it has to be my favourite bitter at the moment :D

Blonde has been my preference for a couple of years now. Not too strong, lovely colour, delicious when you first get a taste of it, and leaves you with a wondeful after-glow when you've had enough of it.

Oh, and the beer's not bad either :)

Blonde has been my preference for a couple of years now. Not too strong, lovely colour, delicious when you first get a taste of it, and leaves you with a wondeful after-glow when you've had enough of it.

Oh, and the beer's not bad either :)

:heyhey::heyhey::heyhey: