Dating Sites- which are the best and most reliable (paid or free)?

Hi every 1 which is the best most reliable dating site for a guy to join free or paid.

I have tried a few listed below but to no success or that i thought were not reliable with people with false profiles and stuff. or do i join a free site but upgrade to the paid for section.

plentyoffish.com

match.com

eharmoney.com

zoosk

smootch

All replys welcome thanks.

Pretty pointless really because the same problems exist in online dating as they do normally.

There all as bad as each other, POF must be the worst one full of people with fake photos and profiles, married people, people already in relationships. People just looking for a one night stand etc even though their profile says different.

It's harder to tell online what people tell you is true and whats not.

Good luck with what you decide to do just be very careful as the women are just as bad as some of the blokes that go on the sites

Edited by emerald1978

Majority of them are after your credit card to details so that they can keep milking it.

Person to Person in Minehead may still offer a postal introduction service. For their magazine, try googling them.