Absolutely sure he'll bore the pants off the listeners...

That's if you can decipher his burbling.

---------- Post added 11-01-2017 at 08:07 ----------

Getting names and facts wrong, I suppose, comes with the territory of Radio Presentation. Plenty of that on RS this morning.

But Mr Foster, yet again, displayed his blatant lack of emotional literacy, in playing his inane jingle whilst reporting the murder of the seven-year-old in York.

At best, thoughtless and stupid; at worst, totally insensitive.

Cant believe whats just happened, I was waiting to cross the road a BBC Radio Sheffield Car drove past me and the driver was talking on a mobile phone whilst driving the car ! I rang Radio Sheffield when I got back and told the person on the other end what I had just witnessed and she started talking to someone else asking if they had the weather? Totally oblivious to the fact that I am actually speaking to her !! I asked her if her conversation was relevant to my call and she's says " no i'm just talking to my colleague and theres no need to be aggressive " !!!! I have never in my life had this misfortune to speak to such an ignorant person I wish I had taken the car registration number and reported it to the police instead. Standards at the BBC have obviously slipped to the lowest levels possible

I do hope he tells us what his kids have been up to over the holidays.

They got presents and pneumonia.

Happy to help.

I only listen to mr fosters morning show then I turn over because it gets old and boring.

Then I tune in for praise and grumble later on .

I only listen to mr fosters morning show then I turn over because it gets old and boring.

I agree I listen to Toby's show and back to Radio 5 Live for me.

ime glad some body agrees with me.

They got presents and pneumonia

Tobes

Thats so interesting, just what we loyal listeners wanted to hear

(apart from the pneumonia that is)

A great deal more about their individual presents on Monday if you don't mind please

Edited by Nankypoo

This thread continues to let me know that the Radio Sheffield debacle ,sorry debate contiues like it has done since14/07/15.Only to find its the same old same old.But hey ho ,keep up the good work as I look forward to the threads second aniversary in a few months time just to see how things have progressed.

And over to Rachel Burden proberbly the worst voice, presenter on radio, can't stand her, how they get these jobs I don't know!

If you want quality presenting, well balanced debate & cracking tunes - Eastern Air on R Sheff on Sunday evening - Gul Nawaz Hussain is the man!

If you want quality presenting, well balanced debate & cracking tunes - Eastern Air on R Sheff on Sunday evening - Gul Nawaz Hussain is the man!

How would there c.v read?