Chris Morris directing something on The Moor this lunch

They have been shooting on the end of Bramall Lane all morning. Just had to go past again and Chris Morris is there.

Maybe it was them with the two Apache heliscopters yesterday?

Yep, still at the bottom of Bramall Lane, filming a bunch of asian guys with beards in a white van!

Chris who ? :huh:

I'm with you on that one! I'm so not down with the kids :hihi:

Does anyone know if filming continues tomorrow?!
Filming for 2 more weeks in sheffield...different locations

I'm with you on that one! I'm so not down with the kids :hihi:

I would have thought "the kids" would probably be blissfully unaware of Chris and his works as he was a big name towards the late nineties and early naughties.

For the uber-fans like mesen out there, you may have seen My Wrongs. . ? If yer've not seen it, tis only about 15 - 20 minutes long, however it's so worth getting it just to see it.

I would have thought "the kids" would probably be blissfully unaware of Chris and his works as he was a big name towards the late nineties and early naughties.

For the uber-fans like mesen out there, you may have seen My Wrongs. . ? If yer've not seen it, tis only about 15 - 20 minutes long, however it's so worth getting it just to see it.

I don't know - I think even teenagers would know him from The IT Crowd and Nathan Barley.

Never heard of My Wrongs, but I've just found it on torrent so will watch it when I get home.

Chris who ? :huh:

The Day Today

Brass Eye

Big Train

Jam

Nathan Barley

IT Crowd

i.e 80% of all the best comedy in the world in the past decade and a half.

:hihi:I think it's 'noughties' munky, as in 'nought'.

You make it sound like we're living in an exceedingly raunchy decade!! :hihi:

The Day Today

Brass Eye

Big Train

Jam

Nathan Barley

IT Crowd

i.e 80% of all the best comedy in the world in the past decade and a half.

IT Crowd ! :thumbsup:

IT Crowd ! :thumbsup:

The Day Today

Brass Eye

Big Train

Jam

Nathan Barley

IT crowd

As good as the IT crowd and Big train is, you can tell that they aint written or directed by Chris.

Graham Lineham and Chris have very different sytles and ideas. Compared to the coming together of Charlie Brooker and Chris Morris for Nathan Barley which I can watch again and again and still pick up stuff I missed the other times, where as Big Train has a one laugh "trigger happy" sort of feel about it . .