SYP. Making a complaint

Good luck to the OP:

I've had a grievance with SYP since they keep me awake most nights with their toy helicopter! :rant:

In fairness the chopper rozzers cant help how loud their toy is and it does do a fair bit of good work.

Sure it gets anoying if you live up high but sadly theres not a lot that can be done about that :(

Have ya received ya letter though Abdullah ?

The one that says ' we'd like to know what you think

Tomorrow im submitting a complaint against SYP for corruption, tampering with evidence and perverting the course of justice.

Ill be honest and say im unsure what to expect so has anyone made a complaint against them who can offer me any advice on what to expect or how long it should take?

Thanks.

Have you asked the Hillsborough familys trust for advice I would assume they have tried that route before the enquiry.

Here is a link

http://www.hfsg.co.uk

Edited by woodmally

He needs to make sure he keeps an original copy of his complaint though

In fairness the chopper rozzers cant help how loud their toy is and it does do a fair bit of good work.

Sure it gets anoying if you live up high but sadly theres not a lot that can be done about that :(

Even so. The noise is complaint worthy?!

If you have any proof of your complaint DONT give it to them. Give them chance to lie, and they will lie if they think it help their cause.

Without wanting to be rude, that's the worst advice I've ever heard.

Basic rule of civil law - it's for the claimant to prove his case. The Defendant doesn't have to prove anything.

Claimant to police - "You did x, y and z".

Defendant "Ok, where's your evidence?".

Claimant "I have it, but I'm not giving it to you".

Defendant "Ok, thanks, bye!".

You have to prove your claim with evidence. Without it, you look crazy quite frankly.

pendant.

Pedant. The word is pedant.

What have they done? Those are pretty serious accusations and expect a lot of trouble, if you are not being entirely accurate with the truth.

You got a spare few hours?

You got a spare few hours?

I have if your interested to listen