Blackstock Road dumpit site.

I've just been to Blackstock Rd re-cycling centre & one of the workmen offered to give me a hand....Is this a first:D

Is that the one in Gleadless valley, if it is they are realy helpfull all the time there.

I've just been to Blackstock Rd re-cycling centre & one of the workmen offered to give me a hand....Is this a first:D

Well I've just been unloading my old kitchen (all by myself, a weak and feeble woman with a small child in tow) and they didn't offer to help me :mad: .

Well I've just been unloading my old kitchen (all by myself, a weak and feeble woman with a small child in tow) and they didn't offer to help me :mad: .

It probably didn't look valuable enough! A guy next to me was throwing away some fishing tackle...They were on to it like vultures:hihi:

was that a gun in your pocket or were you just pleased to see him?

scroungers thats all they do look through you kit when youve dumped it

if you dont like the service pollypoptart go elsewhere you whingeing mug:loopy:

what service would that be? the service of standing and watching? or the service of making money from what we take there? or the service of being ignorant?

you got it right with the mug part thou didn't you.

That's unnecessary. Do you have any other way of getting your point across than being rude and insulting? If not, try following the advice your mother should have given you when you were little...If you can't say anything nice, keep it to yourself.

That's unnecessary. Do you have any other way of getting your point across than being rude and insulting? If not, try following the advice your mother should have given you when you were little...If you can't say anything nice, keep it to yourself.

thats what i meant to type but it came out all wrong.

are you one of the workers Tiprat?

Just wondered...?

Yes, he is. And to be fair, I did see a post after I responded where poppy called his peers scrounging beggars or similar. Still, no need for name calling, kids. Try using reasoned argument, please. Both of you.