"Radweld" on car radiators...how good is it?

Used a similar product and it did the trick but it was not a major leak sold the car about 6 months later so dont know how long after that it lasted for.

y buy a new rad ??? just get it repaired... try auto rads on attercliffe ask for steve.

most rads can be repaired or even rodded out if blocked as long as the fins are solid and good condition.

There is a better option than RadWeld and it is made by Forte

I had a water leak (like the trevi fountain) on an old land-rover the day before the end of my holiday.

A local garage didn't have time to do a proper fix that day (bad timing, 11am on a saturday morning) but he put the forte sealant in and run it through the system saying "no guarantees but it should see you back - it's miles better than Radweld).

I never ever got around to fixing the leak properly for the year I had the vehicle after that.

I think Autocraft Services on John Street/Bramall Lane junction (behind BP) sell the Forte range of additives