Halal Restaurants

What are the best Halal restaurants in Sheffield like Lebanese.

Thanks

Halal slaughter should be banned in this country. We have far more humane methods of animal slaughter.

okay thanks for your input but i don't want to discus methods of killing animals for food just restaurants that offer lovely HALAL meals.

ciao

Fightlevel, why don't you become a vegetarian as you are so concerned about animal welfare?

There are lots of indian restuarants which offer halal food such as Akbars, Aagrah, Cafe Guru etc. Not sure of any lebanese ones though.

Halal slaughter should be banned in this country. We have far more humane methods of animal slaughter.

He has a point though...

Not really, what about all those people that butcher animals by electrical stunning or by gas systems? They are not humane methods at all, and i don't hear anyone complaining about them.

With regards to halal meat, it is backed by the law as well as the world's largest growing religion.

I think people should be informed on the topic in full before they start to make accusations that other people may beleive to be accurate.

It concerns me that people who put up such posts use the a particurlar topic to cover their true prejudiced personality.

Not really, what about all those people that butcher animals by electrical stunning or by gas systems? They are not humane methods at all, and i don't hear anyone complaining about them.

With regards to halal meat, it is backed by the law as well as the world's largest growing religion.

I think people should be informed on the topic in full before they start to make accusations that other people may beleive to be accurate.

It concerns me that people who put up such posts use the a particurlar topic to cover their true prejudiced personality.

Moderator,with comments like the above, this post could get very nasty! Probably best closed down now it's been hijacked by Islamic religion! Native Britons generally don't eat Halal meat!......................I wonder why.

Hijacked by islamic religion? Not at all, this is merely a point of view.

Funny how you seemed to ignore the other inhumane ways of butchering animals.

I don't think that is the case; not wanting to get drawn into the morality of killing an animal, either in accordance with a religious practice or otherwise, is the reason for no reply. Plus, it's a topic which is highly likely to get pulled my a mod so pretty futile!

Fightlevel, why don't you become a vegetarian as you are so concerned about animal welfare?

Funny how you seemed to ignore the other inhumane ways of butchering animals.

You imply both/all ways are inhumane. Therefore take your own advice and become a vegetarian yourself.

Mod note:

The OP asked for advice on where the best restaurants are that use Halal meat. He/she didn't ask for a debate about the ethics of said meat.

Keep the thread on topic.