JTF mega discount store

Hi does anyone know weather the new JTF mega discount store is now open to the public? It's where the Woollworths was at Catcliffe. I was just wondering if it was. If anyone can help then please do. Thanks.:roll:

Hi does anyone know weather the new JTF mega discount store is now open to the public? It's where the Woollworths was at Catcliffe. I was just wondering if it was. If anyone can help then please do. Thanks.:roll:
Apparently you need a card like you do matalan or so i am led to believe.:):)

I believe anyone can apply for a card now, but don't get too excited its not that good.

it is open to anyone know you just need to take 2 pieces of id one has to have your address on eg utility bill

I have a card and I believe at one point you had to prove you owned or had something to do with a business. My JTF flyer came this morning with some little cut out card things to give to friends so they can try it.

dont bother its full of rubbish:hihi:

Depends what you want.Yes there is some tat

They also sell branded goods, which are exactly the same as would be purchased at any other store.

and its neither new nor mega-discounted!

its not bad, we go occasionally, think home bargains on a bigger scale : )

It used to be brilliant (going back 9 years now) but last time I went in I thought it was quite pricey and there was quite a lot of tat.

They used to have a fantastic candle aisle and craft section but it was much smaller last time I went in.

Very good for garden stuff!