The Clairvoyant Megathread- all discussion in here please

Phoney or Fantastic?  

228 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Phoney or Fantastic?

• Utter claptrap, just releiving the dim of their money
    • Great, helped me no end, wont have a bad word said
    • Sceptical, tell me more.....

Lynn brown at foxhill was a good medium not sure if she is still in Sheffield heard she moved but then came back ??

so if any body knows Lynn brown please pm me details

Lynn brown at foxhill was a good medium not sure if she is still in Sheffield heard she moved but then came back ??

so if any body knows Lynn brown please pm me details

I second this, I believe she is back in Sheffield, I saw her a few months back on Margetson shops. I had a reading with her in the early 90's.

I second this, I believe she is back in Sheffield, I saw her a few months back on Margetson shops. I had a reading with her in the early 90's.

wish you got her number :hihi:

and i foretell it will stay unclaimed. what do i win if i'm right?

You win a fully functioning sarcasm detector.

You win a fully functioning sarcasm detector.

yay! now i just need a sense of humour bypass and i'll fit in perfectly round here :D

better read this quick, i've a PREMONITION (see, it's on topic) this post won't be around for long either...

We all know that, but why the jobs section she probably put it in here knowing that people will have previously used them. It still does not take away from what I say, and that is people believe in what they do, and ridiculing beliefs won't help.

We've all had a dig a someone on this forum at some point, but lots of here just seem to revel in it.

Those who ridicule it or simply question the authenticity of it serve to counter the people who actively encourage it, so I don't have a problem with it.

If it shouldn't be ridiculed it shouldn't be encouraged either

certainly causing me problems I haven't had before spooky normally the stalls are set up by the wife for the lowedges market and as its tomorrow shes set them up today and then she puts names on the 30 indoor stalls well were do you put a tarot reader big

problem as we have a café as well,well after much debate shes next to a agewell group and a café area,trouble is I said we only have tea bags,till it was pointed out she uses

special picture cards,so hope we got it right,come and join us at the indoor /outdoor market tomorrow 12noon to 5pm at gresley road lowedges and see for yourself bassett one,unless some one puts a spell on me spooky

certainly causing me problems I haven't had before spooky normally the stalls are set up by the wife for the lowedges market and as its tomorrow shes set them up today and then she puts names on the 30 indoor stalls well were do you put a tarot reader big

problem as we have a café as well,well after much debate shes next to a agewell group and a café area,trouble is I said we only have tea bags,till it was pointed out she uses

special picture cards,so hope we got it right,come and join us at the indoor /outdoor market tomorrow 12noon to 5pm at gresley road lowedges and see for yourself bassett one,unless some one puts a spell on me spooky

I didn't get any of that, apart from the tea bags.

I didn't get any of that, apart from the tea bags.

me neither. i'm going to risk another modding by asking; bassett one, could you please use a few more full stops and line breaks in your posts. ta.