Sign in to follow this  

Telephone number for Sheffield Train Station

Does anyone have it or can find it for me please?

All I can get is an 0845 number and some dosey sod on the phone who has no idea what I'm talking about telling me I have to go to the train station to ask them if I can buy a certain ticket. Slight problem there since I'm in Manchester at the moment. I can't buy the ticket here as I need my passport which is in Sheffield.

*screams*

u need a passport to buy a ticket?

I think i've tried to find the number before (for lost properties) and I might have got it in the end from the people at the 0845 number (or maybe I didn't get it and had to go in person...) Can't quite remember.

Try these numbers

08457 221 125 or 08457 125 678

I got them from the National Rail website. If you don't have any luck with these numbers, try National Rail Enquiries on 08457 48 49 50

I'm wanting to buy an Inter Rail ticket and no one on the phone can tell me if they sell them or not. The official InterRail site states they can be bought from all main train stations but I just wanted to double check.

I've tried one of those numbers. I need to drive back to Sheffield in a bit anyway so I guess I will just have to go down there.

There is a Sheffield number for lost properties, I was tempted to ring that actually and send them to customer services for me to ask ;)

Sheffield station do not sell any International tickets these days, as neither Rail Europe nor Eurostar pay commission anymore.

Inter-Rail tickets can be purchase directly through Rail Europe in London, and from selected travel agents.

It's also not possible to get direct phone numbers for stations, certainly not Sheffield anyway.

They are all ex-directory so the only numbers are the 08457's as stated before. Not much point phoning Lost Property either because they don't have access to anything like fares, times, products etc, and are unlikely to run back and forth for people ringing with general queries!

Midland Mainline Customer Services 01332 262863