Chris Morris directing something on The Moor this lunch

So-er.. Where is he today? You think he'll be leaving filming to week days? I do want to see the man in action :)

So-er.. Where is he today? You think he'll be leaving filming to week days? I do want to see the man in action :)

looks like there in Lydgate infant school yard , all the filming vans / lorrys parked up there from last night & a yellow single decker bus

I play football with one of main blokes at Warpfilms, Mark. He's producing the terrorist film. He told me the film is later in year - Sept or oct - and he hopes in Sheffield - so he can play again next season. He's asked some of us to be extra's - I saw him Sunday watching football in pub - The thing on moor is something different apparently - a comedy pilot. Tried looking online and all kinds of rumours flying around. Don't think they were filming terrorist thing Thursday on Moor 'cos another mate said he saw Mark on same day on train back from London and he was well pis't.

Edited by cookinglager
swear and spelling

The Day Today

Brass Eye

Big Train

Jam

Nathan Barley

IT crowd

As good as the IT crowd and Big train is, you can tell that they aint written or directed by Chris.

Graham Lineham and Chris have very different sytles and ideas. Compared to the coming together of Charlie Brooker and Chris Morris for Nathan Barley which I can watch again and again and still pick up stuff I missed the other times, where as Big Train has a one laugh "trigger happy" sort of feel about it . .

I agree love the IT crowd but its nowhere near as good as his best stuff which I consider the best comedy I have ever seen on tv ie Brass Eye and The day Today.

He is a legend!

Phew for a minute , when you said 10 burly blokes in a van on the Wicker I thought Club Shhhh was getting raided again for aving 2 staff and 1 punter in

glad the boys in blue have found someone else to harass,

Chris Martin (Sheffield must be going up in the world)

Bummm..! I was walking past that the other day and took no notice. Wish I'd known it was Chris Morris, he's a comedy genius. I would have asked him if he'd got any Clarky Cat or any Tripple Sod... :hihi:

looks like chris as been filming again today i just posted on another thread he was at the wicker behind the takeaways at 5.45 all i saw was a yellow school bus like the ones they used in USA.

Chris who ? :huh:

i was just thinking the same -never heard of him