Family Tree Help?

I am using find my past to map my family tree, and it is fantastic. You can find birth, marriage and death records, as well as censuses. I would recommend using it to find her birth certificate, which would give you her maiden name.

Found this post quite by chance. You must be my second cousin, Emma was my grandmother, my mother was Frank's sister, Nora. If you want more information I can email you if you contact me. Most of the information will be secondhand from my mother and warts and all! I think I have a photo of Frank, Emma, my mother and Ernest, Thomas' son at Balckpool, pus one of Emma, Thomas and Frank outside the cottage. Be pleased to let you have any information you would like.

Best wishes

---------- Post added 16-01-2017 at 14:25 ----------

I have tried to contact this person but email etc. does not work. She is a long lost second cousin and I have information that might be useful. If anyone knows who she is or has a contact for her I would be grateful to know. I have left a precious post with more details if anyone knows her.