Pigeons are they in every country

Id make a guess that Antarctica is pigeon free.

I've seen them more ro less everywhere else in the world that I've been though - UK, Europe, Singapore, Egypt, USA.

no pigeons in malta.

No pigeons you say. I saw them in Valletta last summer and there are pigeon racing clubs in Malta too.

---------- Post added 11-01-2017 at 16:29 ----------

Don't recall seeing any in Finland, Russia, Egypt or Jordan. Millions in Italy and France. Maybe UK ones will leave at Brexit!

Another one. There is a pigeon market in Cairo and reported by CNN, over 2 million pigeon breeders in Egypt.

Edited by Berberis

I can (with some considerable authority) quite safely say, there are no pigeons in Crookes today, and believe me, I've been keeping my eyes peeled. Mostly due to the fact that I like to be anything but uninformative and up to date on here.

Strangely, and contemporaneously associated with a very lovely little thread in the 'Sheffield' bit, I'm pretty sure I saw a Waxwing earlier as it was blown backward at considerable vitesse, slap bang into next door neighbour's chimney stack.

Judging by the awful warbling it was making, I suspect this was not some sort of stunt flying on behalf of the brave little Bombycilla, but more to do with the gale force wind.

Get well soon Waxwing.