Pay weekly for vertical blinds

hi can anyone help i had a leaflet pushed through my door about a month ago about a local company that do vertical blinds and you can pay weekly for them but i have misplaced their number.

Does anyone know their name or number at all thanks

hi can anyone help i had a leaflet pushed through my door about a month ago about a local company that do vertical blinds and you can pay weekly for them but i have misplaced their number.

Does anyone know their name or number at all thanks

'Pay weekly' = paying way, way,way over the odds because you can't afford to pay outright.

It's much better to save up and make do than paying someone way over the odds because you don't have the cash to pay outright.

(BTW before anyone chirps up - I understand the attraction of paying weekly and understand why companies offer this service but I still think it's much better to save up and pay for something outright than spending much, much more for the 'convenience' of getting something immediately)

My ex wife has just got these, will ask her if she still has the phone number....

unfortunatley, after seeing her im going straight to work, so it will be gone midnight before I can send you the number...

'Pay weekly' = paying way, way,way over the odds because you can't afford to pay outright.

It's much better to save up and make do than paying someone way over the odds because you don't have the cash to pay outright.

(BTW before anyone chirps up - I understand the attraction of paying weekly and understand why companies offer this service but I still think it's much better to save up and pay for something outright than spending much, much more for the 'convenience' of getting something immediately)

I always prefer to save up rather than pay over the odds in interest, I will only ever buy stuff on credit with 0%apr.

However in the world these days ppl cant wait and dont mind pilling everything on high apr credit, and that is how loads of people end up in masses of debt.

for goodness sake originally asked for is a number or company name and only 1 person has been helpful enough the others have nothing to do with giving the information that has been requested

its not about getting into debt or not being able to afford things

people on here obviously have nothing better to do with their time than add their personal opinions if you cant pass on relevant information please move on

Edited by diamondjack
spellng mitakes needed changing

I always prefer to save up rather than pay over the odds in interest, I will only ever buy stuff on credit with 0%apr.

However in the world these days ppl cant wait and dont mind pilling everything on high apr credit, and that is how loads of people end up in masses of debt.

Agreed.

If someone wants pay 150% extra of course that's just fine :roll:

http://www.which.co.uk/news/2011/12/low-earners-pay-150-extra-for-household-goods-275626/

for goodness sake originally asked for is a number or company name and only 1 person has been helpful enough the others have nothing to do with giving the information that has been requested

its not about getting into debt or not being able to afford things

people on here obviously have nothing better to do with their time than add their personal opinions if you cant pass on relevant information please move on

Its a discussion forum, as far as i'm concerned we are discussing stuff??

Its a discussion forum, as far as i'm concerned we are discussing stuff??
Or you're taking the chance to wag your finger and pompously bray about how people should do what you do. How do you know she isn't going to pay for them outright?