Need a forever home for amazing westie

Due to a really sad break up, where both my partner and I are left in a situation where we cannot keep our beloved westie, he is looking for a new home. It breaks my heart to leave him but he deserves all the love and attention in the world and i need to know he is going to a happy home that at the moment neither of us can provide.

Roland is 3 years old and incredibly affectionate, he just wants love and attention all day long. He is castrated and loves going on walks, doesnt pull on lead or anything.

He has had a spoiled life (with love and affection ) and he needs to go to a home where he would be the priority. He gets on well with dogs he is familiar with but is quite cautious. He has never been around children so i cant comment on that.

Would really suit an older couple maybe retired who can dote on him. Its a long shot to post on here i realise and we are trying to make sure he goes with someone we know but it may not be possible and i know there are a lot of animal lovers on here.

thanks for reading. xxx

Reason for Rehome / Sale

Time Scale – How Urgent? urgent

Sale Amount n/a

Has the Dog been in Rescue no

Location S10

Age & Sex MALE 3 YEARS

Breed/ Mix WESTIE

KC Registered NO

Approximate size SMALL DOG

Exercise Needed SHORT WALKS MINIMUM BUT CAN WALK FOR MILES

Neutered & Micro chipped YES

Vaccinated & Wormed YES

Live in / out IN!!!!

Ever lived with other cats/dogs/other animals LIVED WITH 2 CATS BUT HATES OTHER CATS!

Any Current or Historical Health or Psychological Issues NONE

Temperament BRILLIANT, LOVING, AFFECTIONATE

Good or Bad with Children NEVER BEEN AROUND THEM

Dislike of Men or Women NO

OK with Dogs / Cats/other Animals

Travel OK in Car YES

Left happily alone in the House for How Long at a time HAS BEEN LEFT FOR HALF DAYS BUT PREFERS COMPANY AND NEEDS WALKS

Destructive Behaviour NO

Barks YES! GOOD GUARD DOG

Pull on the lead NO

Crate trained

Housetrained YES

This darling dog is my world and i am devasted to have to make this post. if you can offer him the love and attention he deserves please reply. he deserves the very best xxxxx

I would love to have him, I've always wanted a westie, I'm out at work all day though so it wouldn't be the ideal home for him. I'm sure he'd learn to get along with my cats given time.

If the ideal owner isn't forthcoming, bear me in mind. He would be guaranteed a lot of love and a good home

you sound lovely but i think he would be lonely in the day time, thank you for your reply though xxxx