MKDonalds Franchise v Blades - Matchthread.

Why are the blades so negative,they're still favourites for automatic promotion,oh and must admit a few have gone back into the woodwork cos they lost 1 match.

Have they? I thought pretty much all the usual suspects (plus some owls ones who reappeared in the last few days) have been on - and none were overly impressed by the performance yesterday.

When you're faced with the prospect of Beattie and Porter being your hopes of firing you too the Championship, then you'd understand :hihi: It's been a bad few days - hopefully the manager can pick them up for next week.

Have they? I thought pretty much all the usual suspects (plus some owls ones who reappeared in the last few days) have been on - and none were overly impressed by the performance yesterday.

When you're faced with the prospect of Beattie and Porter being your hopes of firing you too the Championship, then you'd understand :hihi: It's been a bad few days - hopefully the manager can pick them up for next week.

Yes one or two gone amiss,they'll know who they are.

Think Stevenage will be a hard game for you and can see them knicking a point but we also have a very difficult match,went last year when they were at the bottom without a win for ages and bang,they beat us 1-0 so the twists have still to come yet but feel if we are in the playoffs we'll go up,not too sure about your lads but never thought I'd say this but would be nice to see both go up and have another year like this next year and give my nails chance to grow this summer.

Yes one or two gone amiss,they'll know who they are.

Think Stevenage will be a hard game for you and can see them knicking a point but we also have a very difficult match,went last year when they were at the bottom without a win for ages and bang,they beat us 1-0 so the twists have still to come yet but feel if we are in the playoffs we'll go up,not too sure about your lads but never thought I'd say this but would be nice to see both go up and have another year like this next year and give my nails chance to grow this summer.

having both teams in the same league certainly makes it more interesting Dobby and I agree that if SWFC end up in the play offs then they have the best chance of going up.

Why are the blades so negative,they're still favourites for automatic promotion,oh and must admit a few have gone back into the woodwork cos they lost 1 match.

Negative about yesterdays performance,

Positive about 2nd :)

Hey up Robbie mate,

I said I would get back to you on that Beattie / O'Halloran thing? Not out to score points but watched Blades Players highlights this morning and it shows O'Halloran so looks like I got something right for once :hihi: Admittedly my eyes aren't always as brilliant as they might have been a decade ago, add a few bottles of Becks and I have to admit I thought you might have been right, then you consider Beattie's form and you think he must be right :hihi:

I'd certainly swap league positions with you as things stand!

Originally Posted by Robbie Loving

Positive about 2nd

Quote:- Billy Casper - I'd certainly swap league positions with you as things stand!

Me too, but I'm not sure I'd prefer United's last 2 games to ours.

Are you Positive.