Horse riding lessons in Sheffield

Theres a really good one in Eccelsfield called Springwood.

Its got a great trainer there and amazing horses! I used to go, but decided that riding wasnt my thing !

Trainers got all the qualifications and the horses are execlant.

Email me if you want more info

(:

x

Hiya, thanks I did used to ride at springwood on roger and candy but it was a bit too much money and distance. I had my lesson at prices and it was good, the teacher spotted my usual faults and the horse was responsive, good arena. Think Ill be going back!

Smeltings farm in ringinglow is good. It has a website :)

thats where we ride and its ace , they have pony camp each year for the keener ones.

Hiya, Thats where I first started riding when I was 7! The prices have risen slightly since then though and its too expensive for me... Vicky is still there though isn't she and Brandy and Puzzle! hey taught me to ride!

I would very much recommend Cowley Riding School in Holmesfield. I moved to there from another riding school last year (as I didn't feel I was making any progress there) and I'm extremely impressed with the teaching, the horses and the yard in general. The instructors are very experienced and in many cases ride competitively up to a national level themselves. It's £20 for a group lesson, which is considerably cheaper than most riding schools.

thats where we ride and its ace , they have pony camp each year for the keener ones.

Hi there, what's pony camp all about? thanks!