Will you change political allegiance?

According to you, random angry internet guy, I am now:

- Selfish

- Confused

- Untrustworthy

Are you sure you aren't my OH?

Kate you owe me the cup of coffee I just snorted over my screen!

---------- Post added 23-05-2017 at 11:31 ----------

In some instances, parties stand down to allow a clean fight between other parties.

Some then don't have a choice. If we had PR then there would be no such thing as tactical voting.

As I recall there was a famous one involving Martin Bell in Tatton :)

I wished they stop sending me those letters on behalf of Theresa may or angela smith getting tedious having to stick them in the bin.

i'll probably still vote labour even if I don't like some of their policies and I don't think the nhs will be safe under them or any political party.

Well i would change my allegiance from the Monster raving loony party if only there was a political party who could be trusted, be honest and be fair.

But there isn't...

Looks like its the raving loony party again.. LOL

I wished they stop sending me those letters on behalf of Theresa may or angela smith getting tedious having to stick them in the bin.

i'll probably still vote labour even if I don't like some of their policies and I don't think the nhs will be safe under them or any political party.

My brother has been undated with letters and leaflets from Theresa May so much so he's thinking of using them to decorate his living room . The best part is his never voted for the Tories in his life and never likely too. :hihi:

Well i would change my allegiance from the Monster raving loony party if only there was a political party who could be trusted, be honest and be fair.

But there isn't... Looks like its the raving loony party again.. LOL

But you could help to promote your cause by choosing one that reflects your views.

UKIP being the prime example of a protest vote.

But there isn't...

Jeremy Corbyn is the most honest politician we've had in a long while. He's a conviction politician who wants to do thing differently. I think he deserves a chance.

Guest sibon
I've voted the same way in every General Election since 1983.

This year I shall be changing my vote from Labour to Lib Dem. This is for one very simple reason, the promise of a second referendum at the end of the Brexit negotiations. Everything else is secondary.

And in the end, I didn't.

I voted for the donkey with the red rosette:)

My change of heart was mostly because of the rather odd views of Tim Farron, that and the fact that Clegg has been conspicuous by his absence from Hallam.

My blue bin is full of negative campaigning leaflets from the Lib Dems, though. Sorry bin men.

And in the end, I didn't.

I voted for the donkey with the red rosette:)

My change of heart was mostly because of the rather odd views of Tim Farron, that and the fact that Clegg has been conspicuous by his absence from Hallam.

My blue bin is full of negative campaigning leaflets from the Lib Dems, though. Sorry bin men.

And sadly in my head versus heart battle my head won at the expense of the Greens. My area is potentially too tight a battle for me to risk voting Green and taking a vote from Labour. Sorry Greens, I really hope you take Sheffield Central and Isle of Wight though. And it feels horrible now. Can't stand my local MP either so I feel a bit ****** about our voting system at the moment. We really, really need PR.

think i count since its my first time voting...ever, im an anarchist but in a class concious way i felt the need to try and oust the tories this time.

so fed up of the constant drain on the poor and sick and needy, instead of a trickle going down the poor, its more like a gush of capital going up to the higher echelons.

But there isn't...

I like their policy of introducing a 99p coin to save on change.

think i count since its my first time voting...ever, im an anarchist but in a class concious way i felt the need to try and oust the tories this time.

so fed up of the constant drain on the poor and sick and needy, instead of a trickle going down the poor, its more like a gush of capital going up to the higher echelons.

Good on you Mel - the Tories are a blight on this country and it's time they were out.

I traditionally vote Labour, but voted LibDem in the local election in May. I was thinking I would vote LibDem in the General Election but have been impressed with Labour's manifesto so voted Labour. I cannot see why anyone would vote for the Tories when Mrs May has refused to clarify any of her policies. She had no need to call the election... she already had an overall majority. She only called the election because, as she said at the time, she doesn't want any opposition or scrutiny and wants the power to do whatever she wants.