Wednesday, who goes, who stays, who comes in.

Guest sibon
:hihi:

I've not seen that.

I'm just out of shot at the front of the kop. Didn't stop laughing for ten minutes:D

I'm just out of shot at the front of the kop. Didn't stop laughing for ten minutes:D

Thats probably the only time I've ever seen the fans shouting at the referee that it WASN'T a penalty :hihi::hihi:

Watson came in on a fairly big fee at the time and although he seemed a great character he never cut the mustard, he does still keep an eye on the Owls but his opionions should be taken with a pinch of salt.

It gives certain elements on here something to post though.

looks like its david moyes as next Wednesday coach if carlos goes,and it seems lee Gregory is off to his first club sufc,its a pity as I like his style and I think hillsbrough would be better for him.

Lee Gregory where you read this pal ?

why ha ha to shelvey hes a good player and could be persuaded to come,re-abreham from Chelsea that's a loan for 1 season,re-rhodes remember hes not played properly for a year and will be fine come august,this would improve the squad and Gregory would be a great sub,shelvey would put some bite in the squad,re-manager well steve bruce

knows the league well,arsene wenger,david moyes are both possible if become free agents and who wouldn't want them with our squad and money and a few tweeks and its certain championship winners

Please tell me you aren't being serious in thinking we could even get anywhere close to Shelvey?

My head is shaking in disbelief.

Ah - reading the remainder of your post answers my question above.....

There is comedy after david jason.

This is better than only fools and horses.

I think the blades should get Rooney.

I think he could do a job at the mighty Lane.

Hes used to big crowds

its a well known fact in the news lee Gregory is off to sufc his old club,at hillsbrough we need a solid midfielder and some younger full backs say 2 and a another forward,and I still think david moyes would be a good move,if carlos leaves.

its a well known fact in the news lee Gregory is off to sufc his old club,at hillsbrough we need a solid midfielder and some younger full backs say 2 and a another forward,and I still think david moyes would be a good move,if carlos leaves.

You should consider a career as a comedian,judging by some of your posts..:roll:

, in case any of the younger readers are unfamiliar with Flash and his talents:D

The invisible line is about 100 miles north of the brain that thought that dive was a good idea.

Lol!, First time I've seen Swan Lake,!, Is he now Forrestieri' s coach??

well apparently Carlos is the first to stay :)

How about Wednesday bringing in a striker in the latter stages of his career, like a final swansong (Bit like Zlatan Ibrahimović of Man United)

Steve Morison one final blast in the Championship with a top championship club like Wednesday, a 2 year contract, his latter playing years to go out on a high

How about Wednesday bringing in a striker in the latter stages of his career, like a final swansong (Bit like Zlatan Ibrahimović of Man United)

Steve Morison one final blast in the Championship with a top championship club like Wednesday, a 2 year contract, his latter playing years to go out on a high

yeah we'll fill the bench up with strikers :roll: