Will you change political allegiance?

I think there will be a lot of tactical voting going on.

But... is a vote for Lib Dem just going to let the Tories back in?

I'm in the Hillsborough-Brightside constituency, so I think I've just answered my question!

I think we can safely say that the Tories will get back in. So with that in mind, vote for the person/party that you would like to hold them to account.

I think we can safely say that the Tories will get back in. So with that in mind, vote for the person/party that you would like to hold them to account.

I would no longer hold that as a given. Labour are in with a chance.

I don't think the views on this thread reflect reality. Many traditional Labour voters are going to vote Tory in this election. The Green Party will do well if they keep Brighton. The Liberal Democrats wont do much better than they did last time. The SNP are not going to hold all their seats they won in 2015.

A big win for the Tories.

I don't think the views on this thread reflect reality. Many traditional Labour voters are going to vote Tory in this election. The Green Party will do well if they keep Brighton. The Liberal Democrats wont do much better than they did last time. The SNP are not going to hold all their seats they won in 2015.

A big win for the Tories.

I think the Tories will win but not as decisively as May envisaged.

I think the Tories will win but not as decisively as May envisaged.

Anything less than a 90 seat majority, will be a disappointment for Mrs May.

Is this election about their manifestos (which they have no obligation to stick to - as has been evidenced by the current government) or is it about Brexit?

Guest sibon

I've voted the same way in every General Election since 1983.

This year I shall be changing my vote from Labour to Lib Dem. This is for one very simple reason, the promise of a second referendum at the end of the Brexit negotiations. Everything else is secondary.

A decision that the voter will soon regret in time when the effects of May's rule take hold . Like the old say goes be careful what you wish for .

Very true.

It's going to be 30-40 seats majority I reckon

Tories will get a high % of the vote but tactical voting is going to stop a massive breakthrough

That, and the Tories self-inflicted problems. Death taxes, fox hunting, cutting school dinners, seizing private land, uncosted promises. Played right into Corbyn's lap.

May trying to spend six weeks spouting the strong and stable mantra was never going to work. She's allowed Corbyn to drive the agenda and her response was a mess.

A decision that the voter will soon regret in time when the effects of May's rule take hold . Like the old say goes be careful what you wish for .

Those Labour MPs, who only nominated Corbyn in the first Labour leadership election, just to have an interesting contest are the only people who should have any regrets. The voters of this election can't have any regrets about voting for the only credible party to lead the United Kingdom into Brexit negotiations.

Those Labour MPs, who only nominated Corbyn in the first Labour leadership election, just to have an interesting contest are the only people who should have any regrets. The voters of this election can't have any regrets about voting for the only credible party to lead the United Kingdom into Brexit negotiations.

The Tories are not credible. They've already screwed up Brexit.