Fitnes Bootcamps

Have a look at these

http://freshstartpt.co.uk/

All bookings received by 1st October are 'buy one get one free' (pay for one place and get to bring someone along for free, or split the difference - your choice!) . Book online, call 07725016054 or make a booking via kev_freshstartpt@yahoo.co.uk.

FreshstartPT offer a wide range of services. Including:

One day Bootcamp's at £65 per person including lunch and a leaving pack. Available every Monday and Friday from 09:00 till 17:00 (induction starts 08:30).

Half day Bootcamp's at £35 per person including a leaving pack. Available every Monday and Friday at 09:00 till 13:00 (induction starts 08:30) OR 13:00 till 17:00 (induction starts 12:30).

One on one personal training at £25-40 (multiple discounts available) times and dates upon application. Group personal training available on request.

Stroller Strider's (exercise with pushchair) at £3.50 per family. Available every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 10:00.

Group fitness classes all £4 (multiple discounts available):

09:00 Circuit training (Monday, Wednesday and Friday)

11:00 Cardio blast (Monday, Wednesday and Friday)

12:00 Core and torso (Monday and Friday)

14:00 Circuit training (Monday and Friday)

15:00 Aerobics (Monday and Friday)

16:00 Core and torso (Monday and Friday)

FreshstartPT are located at:

Dronfield rugby club

Gosforth field

Stubley drive

Dronfield woodhouse

Derbyshire

S18 9AB

think i saw some sort of military fitness class at the source ,meadowhall as i was looking at alternative gyms

We have a great little deal on a bootcamp with Freshstart PT. Its on until tomorrow night.

Its £19 instead of £60 and we are also giving an extra 5% to people that join our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/sheffielddealoftheday and use the discount code found on the wall.

http://www.sheffielddealoftheday.co.uk/index.php/frontend/campaigns/single/116/19-instead-of-60-for-Ten-Boot-Camp-Fitness-Sessions-68-Saving-FreshStart-PT

I run Parklife Fitness, we do outdoor fitness classes in Graves park.

It's a real mixture of things bodyweight training, circuits, kettlebells, interval training and strongman kit like tyres, ropes etc.

It's a really friendly informal group of people with a wide range of ability.

Times are Mon/Wed at 17.30 and Sat at 11.30, we meet in the animal car park on Hemsworth rd, it's £4 per session.

I also offer Personal training, please pm for more details

Cheers.

i do BMF in greaves park and Hillsbrough park, much more fun the the gym and it really hard work and caters for all fitness levels.

Taster class is free as well!

£36 a months isnt that expensive when you compare it to £50 for virgin gym.

I run a bootcamp Tuesdays and Thursdays in Endcliffe park, suitable for all levels of fitness.

18.00 - 18.45 £4.00 per session extras days and times coming soon

PM for more info or see you in the park!

http://www.bootcampsheffield.com

non-military boot camp that runs as 4 week courses or ongoing. Excellent instruction, full nutrition package and fab results! Endcliffe and Millhouses currently and moving into Hillsborough very soon.

Hi

I'm starting a Hillsborough park class on Wednesday mornings, 6:30 - 7:30am, only £3, 25th July is the first class. You can email me handsonhealth@hotmail.co.uk to find out more info or to book your place. have you exercised before? What did/do you do? What are you looking for in an exercise class?

Alternatively my friend runs a bootcamp at Klick in Hillsborough, 3 x classes a week for 4 weeks, Check out facebook.co.uk/fit4itbootcamp

Katie