Cheapish spa days in or around city centre

I’m thinking of instead of wasting my money on things which are bad for me I want to spend it on some spa time every other week or so, and would love some recommendations I don’t mean days with treatments just the use of facilities, steam rooms, Jacuzzi etc

I love spa 1877 but I don’t know if I can pay £25 out every week especially if I don’t have to, and i haven’t been to any other in Sheffield

Any ideas? Thanking you x

No idea how much it costs but you could look at the spa in the Mercure St Pauls hotel. In fact apart from 1877 that's the only spa I can think of in the town centre.

St. Paul's - think it's £90 for the day

Tankersley Manor - £90 for the day

Esporta - £55 for the day

Serenity - went out of business in 2009

Greens - think you have to be a member

Dronfield Sports centre - sauna and Steam - £7.25 - Bargain! [but not Sheffield]

Why not use Groupon, they have great deals and you can try different places for a fraction of the price. :)

God, £90 just to use a pool and a steam room? its only £25 to use all the lovely facilities at spa 1877! thanks everyone for info.

i just thought that instead of spending money on rubbish; chilling out in a nice spa would be money better spent then i'll actually feel better for it.

i think i'm like alot of people who don't really do much for themselves, and im learning its really important to have some 'you' time

xx

Have you had a look at Above & Beyond Therapy at the Sheffield Park Hotel? Not in the town centre but easy to get to. No hassles parking either!

Spa day is £45 including lunch & 2 treatments from a choice of 5 (Elemis facial, back, neck & shoulder massage,manicure,pedicure or Minx toes)

You are provided with a robe and towel you just need to bring your swimwear and a pair of shoes eg. flip flops

Any further info just give the salon a call on 01142 828290