Remap mercedes benz 2004 e320 cdi

any recommendations . looking for a remap that in between more poiwer and economy.

Hi

I can remap your car to suit your needs... All my file are custom made and full guarantee.. Please have a look at my web http://www.sltrd.co.uk

Thanks shaun

So do you data-log the car and have it on a dyno with a wideband o2 sensor ?

So do you data-log the car and have it on a dyno with a wideband o2 sensor ?

We first do a full diagnostic test of the car to make sure everything is how should be.. Then we read the ecu file and then send it over to my dealer who eliteremaps in Leeds as I'am an agent for them...

Then eliteremaps will map it to your needs!! we can also do Dpf removals,egr removal, lambda defeat software and more!!!

All file are tested on dynometer and can even offer the service of a rolling road

Then when elite has change all the parameters he need to change to do the remap he then sends it back over to me to write it back to the car

Tools I use to map with

Alientech Kess v2

Dimsport genius v2

Cmd flash

Dimsport transdater

Thanks shaun

Edited by shaun burgin
Missed a word out

well i have looked around . given its a 2004 e class e320 litre cdi.

standard is 224 bhp / around 500 nm torque.

remaps 262bhp / 580 nm torque

is this what you can achieve. will i see less or more mpg? not wanting to track my car . just need it to be a bit more responsive at roundabouts and higher mpg#

also i need to know price. and price if i dont want and want to put back to standard .