Flabelos Machines - any good?

There are loads, I live in s6 and know there is one in Funky Divas hairdressers in the precinct...one in Rapid tan shop on Middlewood rd.There is also one in the tan shop at Firth park.If you are not close to any of these,try ringing round your local beauty salons.

I havent been on one for a few months but they definately work..

They are advertised as being at the tanning shop on the Fargate end of Chapel Walk. Think they're a bit gimmicky, myself.

Are they any good? i would like to try one, but dont want to waste my time if they are rubbish :)

I definitely think they did something for me. Ive just completed a months unlimited use and gone on it most days. My legs, thighs and bum are definitely more toned, however, it doesnt seem to have done anything for my stomach.

I suppose it depends what you want from them as to whether they are any good.

try this one its brand new.cheap rates

GEORGIE SALON SUPPLIES

UNIT C02 MAGNA 34 BUSINESS PARK

TEMPLE ROAD

ROTHERHAM

the flabeloss machines are pretty much in any tanning shop or hairdressers, there are 2 at the manor top and also 2 at beighton of which i know, iv been toying with the idea of using it but not sure wether to as alot of weight loss machines are not as good as they say, anyone have any views on this?

my friend is selling one for £120 if anyone is interested pm me, its a body sculpture, bm 1500 power trainer, 9 speeds, 3 diff programs or automatic.. vibrating plate

Edited by leahiz
more info

I definitely think they did something for me. Ive just completed a months unlimited use and gone on it most days. My legs, thighs and bum are definitely more toned, however, it doesnt seem to have done anything for my stomach.

I suppose it depends what you want from them as to whether they are any good.

oo were did you get a months unlimited use?

LUSH Hair and Nail Salon on Langsett Road, near Maplins. Have one. Plus the people are lovley :-).

£25 unlimited use at the sunbed shop on Station Rd Chapeltown. You can use it everyday.

Funky Divas Salons

ONE MONTH USAGE Normally £35 in all our salons it is an Unbeatable £20.00

(Prob the cheapest Flabelos Machines in Sheffield)

City Rd Salon (Manor Top) open Mon-Sat with late night Wed & thu til 7pm

Tel 0114 2398651

Hillsborough Salon Open Mon-Sat 9-5 Tel 0114 2321434

Also our sunbeds are £20 for 60 mins

Two Great Offers For Summer !!!!!!!

Wasondering if anyone uses these and are they any good local shop doing 30 days unlimited for £30,and wondered if anyone uses them and what you think???:)