Most attractive female aged 13-17 in the British Isles?

Minimum 13 years of age? That should attract a lot of pervs. Damned if I'd let a 13 year old daughter of mine enter for that.

Making the age for entrants so young is bound to attract controversy, 16-19 years would have been better

I don't think she looks common, the white hair - how did she get it that colour, maybe it's natural but I doubt it - and she's not too thin

I hope she doesn't get Page 3 offers though I wouldn't be surprised

Shouldn't she be preparing for her GCSE's, rather than being exposed to exploitation?

Making the age for entrants so young is bound to attract controversy, 16-19 years would have been better

I don't think she looks common, the white hair - how did she get it that colour, maybe it's natural but I doubt it - and she's not too thin

I hope she doesn't get Page 3 offers though I wouldn't be surprised

Even the sun isn't going to break the law like that.

Shouldn't she be preparing for her GCSE's, rather than being exposed to exploitation?

She would if she were my daughter. Imagine the creeps who would be hanging around a 13 year old winner

So many things wrong with this I don't know where to start.

Beauty pageants are gross at any age. For teenagers and children it's really, really gross.

Bloody criminal.......the wierdo's will love it.........

Surely its illegal ???????????

Only if your mind is in the gutter.

I don't think it as anything to do with anyone other than the contestants and their families, good look to her, I hope she does well.

Is it me, or is there something completely wrong about this contest?

No not just you , a bit on the young side i reckon

id have thought ok more between 18 yrs and 21 yrs of age wouldve been alright ..

It's not just you. Huge numbers of young women and girls still suffer eating disorders and suffer dreadful anxiety related to their looks. Stuff like this doesn't help.

I agree I find it wrong too. Not only the obvious reasons but it will promote pushy parents and body insecurities.

Yes, it's wrong on so many levels, including the points you both raised.

Not only that, but it's worrying when grown men are voting how beautiful a young girl is.

Even the sun isn't going to break the law like that.

Well they could make offers which could be taken up when she is over sixteen, though it would be preferable if she continued her schooling up to at least GCSE level of course

Minimum 13 years of age? That should attract a lot of pervs. Damned if I'd let a 13 year old daughter of mine enter for that.

Yes i agree, but if you will forgive me for saying these beauty pageants for teens are very American arn't they.

Edited by janie48
missed letter L

It's not just you. Huge numbers of young women and girls still suffer eating disorders and suffer dreadful anxiety related to their looks. Stuff like this doesn't help.

Frankly thats their problem; why shouldn't attractive slim women celebrate being slim attractive women without being bothered about upsetting the self concious?

I'm sick of hearing about how there should be more "real women" in advertising etc; you know what, slim and skinny women are real women too, get over it!