Rate the last film you saw

Sleeping Beauty (2011 film) interesting and not what I thought it would be 7/10

I am half watching Holes at the moment and dont actually know what is going on!

At the cinema recently i have watched: Streetdance 2 7/10 (predictable but fun)

The Hunger Games (IMAX) 8/10 I didnt actually know what it was about when I went to watch it but really enjoyed it and came home and ordered the books.

Machine gun preacher. True story too.. 10/10

Ironclad - 5/10

Not too bad, bit boring to begin with. The OH liked it. Very, very graphic. :shocked:

Saw something last night called "my murder" was very good and hard hitting.

Halloween (2007) - 6/10.

Another average remake of a brilliant film with a difference, Rob Zombie's take actually adds something to the story.

Dialogue is somewhat cheesy and unrealistic, arguments straight out of a drama lesson, and once more the film is acned with teens that are so 2 dimensional and text-book that they were created to die.

You miss this, you miss nowt.

Halloween 2 (2009) - 2/10.

Dire, just dire. The plot is so tattered that it left me confused, perhaps because in order to get through the almost 2hours of this poop I had to allow my mind to wander to more interesting subjects, like the creation of soup or the stress limitations of garden furniture.

The dialogue in this effort is non existent, it has been replaced with a bunch of teens repeatedly screaming FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK over and over. Once more the cast was chosen not for their presence on screen, but their willingness to get their norks out at key points.

I feel it is my duty to track Robert Zombie down and bash him on the nose with a rolled up news paper whilst firmly saying, 'NO, bad Zombie.'

Complete and utter fail.

Scream 4. Awful. One of those "look how clever and ironic we're being" sort of film clearing made by a director who wouldn't know clever and ironic if it punched him in the face. He does know self absorbed naval gazing though. Crap script, new crap actors added to the old guard I've forgotton already pretty much apart from Hayden panatierre, and the scariest thing was the fixed expression on courtney cox's face. 2/10

Thor on Blu Ray 6.5/10.

Rented it to see if it would peak my interest in the forthcoming Avengers movie, I'm still pretty "meh" about the whole thing to be honest.

COLLEGE VIRGINS 3 9/10 deffo needed the tissues for this one

A weepy was it?

Did you rent it or splash out on your own copy?