Ninja Games, Middlewood Road, Hillsborough

Hello,

Does anyone have the telephone number for this store? I need to check that they have something in stock before I spend my lunch hour going there and back. I've looked online for a number and can't find one anywhere. .

Thanks,

MNID

I've just been looking for their number as well, can't find anything. I phoned another of their shops in Yorkshire, even they couldn't help.

How to lose business...

Theres a nice guy opposite him called 'game addicts' they might have it.

Visited both shops today. Went to Game Addicts first, as bought from them before and the service is good, but they didn't have the game I wanted. Ninja Games did me a pretty fair swap on some old games, for new & sealed Dark Souls Limited Edition on Xbox 360.

Two good shops, shame they're in such direct competition with each other!

Visited both shops today. Went to Game Addicts first, as bought from them before and the service is good, but they didn't have the game I wanted. Ninja Games did me a pretty fair swap on some old games, for new & sealed Dark Souls Limited Edition on Xbox 360.

Game addicts never has a good selection. Ninja games normally stinks of B.O :/

And they're also in comp with Blockbuster as well, they sell games as well as rent... But their rental selection is pants, I've either already rented before or got the good stuff.

0114 2310593... google is your friend....

0114 2310593... google is your friend....

too hard for some a lot

Not herd of these places! do any of these sell retro stuff like megadrive and whatnot?

Edit: wow just looked at their anime section. What a rip off! I can get box sets NEW for half the price they are selling them at. Their retro link says nothing in stock to show... lame.

Edited by DeathAxe