Sheffield Crown Court-listings and viewing arrangements

Hi all

Can any one help please? Does anyone know how to get a list of cases that are to appear at Sheffield Crown Court! I want to see a scumbag get his justice, but not sure how to get a time he's due in court, i know the date....just don't know the time?

Thanks

k x

thats great thanks Deano.....just had a look at the listing for Sheffield with tomorrows date ....i know he's in court tomorrow, but this is what it says, do you know what this could mean? Do you think it could mean video linked?? cheers x

The Crown Court at Sheffield

Daily List for Tuesday 2 June 2009 at THE LAW COURTS WEST BAR SHEFFIELD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Court 1 - sitting at 10:30 am

NOT SITTING

thats great thanks Deano.....just had a look at the listing for Sheffield with tomorrows date ....i know he's in court tomorrow, but this is what it says, do you know what this could mean? Do you think it could mean video linked?? cheers x

The Crown Court at Sheffield

Daily List for Tuesday 2 June 2009 at THE LAW COURTS WEST BAR SHEFFIELD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Court 1 - sitting at 10:30 am

NOT SITTING

He could be in one of the other court rooms. Keep scrolling down. If it was via videolink it would say

Thanks for that...i'm so gormy and didn't realise you could scroll....LOL!! He's not on the lists, so it will probably have been changed...AGAIN!!

I'll keep checking now i know where to look....Thank you so much!

K x

Did you look on tomorrows list and not today's??

Yes, i've looked on both! Looked on tomorrows first and then looked on todays just incase, but narrr, he's not there :-(

If you PM me the name I will look at other courts in the area

He is definatley in Sheffield Crown Court and nothing would gie me greater pleasure than to tell the world his name, but i can't do that just yet!! :-( Sorry and thanks for all your help!

K X

Try Doncaster just incase they have transferred the case

If you really are desperate then go to the court in the morning. There will be lists of who's in which court and if you can't see their name then you could ask someone who works there.

Hi all

Can any one help please? Does anyone know how to get a list of cases that are to appear at Sheffield Crown Court! I want to see a scumbag get his justice, but not sure how to get a time he's due in court, i know the date....just don't know the time?

Thanks

k x

Hope you find your scumbag.

Does anyone know whether the results of a case can be found online?