What music are you listening to?

Currently listening to a couple of oldies. Badfinger and Robyn Hitchcock.

Originally posted by Lickszz

Currently listening to a couple of oldies. Badfinger and Robyn Hitchcock.

Hitchock is good stuff, particularly Soft Boys.

Currently? Burning Spear: Marcus Garvey's Ghost/

Merged Threads...

im currently listening to:

Interpol - Turn on the bright lights

Ten Benson - Danger of Deaf

Jeff Buckley - Grace

Elbow - Cast of Thousands

just wondering what everyones musical tastes are..well being 40 years young i grew up in the 70's but really started to get into music around the time of the mods i.e the jam,secret affair stuff like that,but these days i love the type of music played in some of sheffield clubs speed garage (niche) funky house/vocal house (zero)..well i have got an 18 year old daughter..lol...so what gets your foot taping then?

House music all night long. Going to my first sheffield club night in a couple of weeks, Sandy Rivera is playing at bed - bound to be a bobby-dazzler of a night.

What's bed like, btw?

my mate dj's at bed (dj watty) its a good night with a good friendly atomphere......when he's playing i usually get comps but don't always use them..will pass them on to you if you like in there....you should also give gate crasher at the republic a whirl once a month its on and my mate also dj's there too....

Is that Craig Watt? Tall, black, shaved head? Think I met him in Sola one night when trying to seduce a few sheffield ladies!!

Comps would be mint - the industry I'm in (law) doesn't have great contacts or a huge social cachet, so I'm unlikely to blag any, more's the pity.

yes mate it is craig watt........next time you see him tell him you've been talking to kirky,ive known him since he was about 5 years old..i work with his brother derek.........i dj in the bar 101 arrundel gate..next to the old roxy night club...

Moved here as more suitable.