SYP. Making a complaint

Tomorrow im submitting a complaint against SYP for corruption, tampering with evidence and perverting the course of justice.

Ill be honest and say im unsure what to expect so has anyone made a complaint against them who can offer me any advice on what to expect or how long it should take?

Thanks.

Have you actually made enquiries with a solicitor. They will be able to advise you on what grounds you have in law and assist you with making a complaint.

Be patient and prepared to keep chasing. Like all complaints is gonna be a long long drawn out process.

You really should get some independant advice.

Your complaint COULD be totally unfounded. On the other hand it could be completely justified and open to appeal, monetary compensation or other factors. They can advise you properly of this.

Without advice you may find yourself potentially unprepared or "undersettling" the complaint.

Look on google for an appropraite police complaints handler and try to find someone who offers an inital consultaiton.

It can take a long time to sort out a complaint with SYP. Be warned they may try to drag it out, bury it under the carpet, make you change your mind. Oh, DONT accept a local resolution.

A LR means they deont have to do jack, not even speak to the officer or officers your complaining about.

If you have any proof of your complaint DONT give it to them. Give them chance to lie, and they will lie if they think it help their cause.

Finaly you could possibly expect harrasment of some kind as soon as the cops know your complaining and once your on their radar they will make damn sure you know they know.

Ecconoob speaks a lot of sense when saying a solicitor is a good idea but in experience dont go for Howells.

They are utter garbage and not worthy of their rep.

Good luck fella.

Edited by MrMoran
Cos some people thrive on other peeps typos

It can take a long time to sort out a complaint with SYP. Be warned they may try to drag it out, bury it under the carpet, make you change your mind. Oh, DONT accept a local resolution.

A LR means they deont have to do jack, not even speak to the officer or officers your complaining about.

If you have any proof of your complaint DONT give it to them. Give them chance to lie, and they will lie if they think it help their cause.

Finaly you could possibly expect harrasment of some kind as soon as the cops know your complaining and once your on their radar they will make damn sure you know they know.

Ecconoob speaks a lot of sense when saying a solicitor is a good idea but in experience dont go for Howelles.

They are utter garbage and not worthy of their rep.

Good luck fella.

Howells, on the other hand, are great.

Howells, on the other hand, are great.

:hihi:

Look, ive not been awake that long and i had rough night.

Go be a pendant somewhere else :D

:hihi:

Look, ive not been awake that long and i had rough night.

Go be a pendant somewhere else :D

Halalbut will never cease to be a pendant.

Halalbut will never cease to be a pendant.

:hihi::hihi:

Tomorrow im submitting a complaint against SYP for corruption, tampering with evidence and perverting the course of justice.

Ill be honest and say im unsure what to expect so has anyone made a complaint against them who can offer me any advice on what to expect or how long it should take?

Thanks.

What have they done? Those are pretty serious accusations and expect a lot of trouble, if you are not being entirely accurate with the truth.

Good luck to the OP:

I've had a grievance with SYP since they keep me awake most nights with their toy helicopter! :rant:

What have they done?

OP, Dont answer this.

Its no one business but your own.

Those are pretty serious accusations

Well duh!!

expect a lot of trouble, if you are not being entirely accurate with the truth.

Again, none of our concern.

If the op is lying then his complaint wont go anywhere.

Actually, theres a good chance it wont go anywhere even if hes telling the truth.

Stick to your guns op.

Thanks.

I wouldn't waste ya time, everyone already knows