What should I pack for 2 weeks in the sun?

This might seem daft, but I'm off to Cuba in just over 7 weeks, and I've never been on a two week beach holiday before and certainly never been anywhere as far or as hot as Cuba before so I'm wondering what I should pack? Will I need one beach towel or two? Roughly how many outfits for the evenings should I take?

So please tell me what essentials do you always pack for your two week beach holiday?

So far I've got 3 bikini's, two sarongs and my MP3 player and that's about it! :D

if you are going for 2 weeks, chances are there wil be laundry facilities - either do your own or provided at a charge by the hotel / resort.

2x towels 1 for the beach and 1 for the pool.

2-3 bathing suits

sarong

shorts

t-shirts

sandals and/or flip flops.

something to wrap around you if it gets cold

1-2 evening outfits.

things ae quite cheap over there, so its safe to say you could go with 1/2 a suitcase full of stuffand buy some clothes when you get there.

but when you're packing - if you have to question whether you'll need it - leave it behind.

This might seem daft, but I'm off to Cuba in just over 7 weeks, and I've never been on a two week beach holiday before and certainly never been anywhere as far or as hot as Cuba before so I'm wondering what I should pack? Will I need one beach towel or two? Roughly how many outfits for the evenings should I take?

So please tell me what essentials do you always pack for your two week beach holiday?

So far I've got 3 bikini's, two sarongs and my MP3 player and that's about it! :D

Are you all inclusive ? we went at this time last year, didnt need towels as hotel provided them , even beach towels and changed them every day, we just lived in shorts / bikini's .. take a warm hooded top though as we had terrential rain for 2 days and were freeeeeeeeeeeeezing !!!!!

If you are all going inclusive at Varadero I would take a couple of packs of Diareze.

Yep, going all inclusive to Varadero.

I've checked out the hotel on Tripadvisor and been assured that the food is fine, so hoping I won't need the diareze (but taking some anyway!)

Take a few pairs of shorts/skirts/sarongs for round the pool and also a couple of tops that cover your shoulders when it gets really really hot. maybe two or three different outfits, (saying this I always take much more), and try and take as much suncream as possible because its expensive out there, (although it depends on your weight limit obviously). Maybe a couple of pairs of flip flops, and one or two pair of going out shoes?

If you're prone to bug-bites perhaps some anti-bug-bite stuff might be in order.

And Aftersun!

I won't need aftersun, I'm that pale I'll be reflecting the sun so I'll come back whiter than before probably!

And I'm afraid I'll have to refuse you Boyfriday and Pritt Stick, I don't think my fella would be impressed if I had some mystery man in my suitcase!

Which hotel in Varadero?

You'll need insect repellant this time of year.